One of the most popular subdivisions in Sanford FL is without a doubt Lake Forest. That is why we chose this subdivision to be the first one featured in our Best Neighborhoods of Sanford series. Below is a bit more information about Lake Forest and some of the Top 5 Reasons why home buyers choose this community over others – and a list of homes for sale in the Lake Forest subdivision.
Facts about Lake Forest:
- Built starting in the 1990s, some lots are still available for custom home construction.
- Approximately 800 single family homes (many of them custom homes).
- Award winning community in Central Florida and South Eastern US.
- Even though today you can find homes priced as low as $250,000 inside Lake Forest, the neighborhood is considered one of the luxury home subdivisions of Sanford with many homes selling way above $1 Million.
Top 5 Reasons to live in Lake Forest:
- Security: The community is 24/7 guard gated. There are also plenty of bike and pedestrian safe walkways inside Lake Forest.
- Community Amenities: One of the most beautiful community pools – a junior size olympic pool in an idyllic outdoor setting overlooking the lake. Lake Forest offers its amenities to all residents at a relatively low rate (e.g. when compared to other planned subdivisions like Heathrow).
- Social Factor: In Lake Forest there are lots of activities organized by residents that make it easy to meet your neighbors. Several social clubs based on interest have developed over the years. On top of that there is a good chance that you will meet your neighbors when visiting the club house to enjoy the gym or tennis courts.
- Nature: Lake Forest is one of the few communities where builders have preserved the beautiful trees and nature. Even though the back part of the subdivision did not preserve as many trees as the front, you will still experience nature when driving through Lake Forest. Moreover, there are lakes connected by little canals inside the subdivision that can be crossed via romantic bridges. This unique setting is often referred to as “waterscape” and has earned Lake Forest the “The Best Community in the Southeastern United States” and Parade of Homes’ Grand Award for “Best Community in Central Florida”
- Location and Convenience: Lake Forest is located just off Highway 46 in Sanford and offers easy access to I-4, 417, the Seminole Town Center Mall and the bars and restaurants of Colonial Town Park. Within minutes you can be in anywhere in the Sanford/Lake Mary area.
Have another reason you want to add? Post your comment below and we’ll be happy to add it!
Homes for Sale in Lake Forest Sanford:
1 - 9 of 17.
See more Lake Forest.
(all data current as of 6/18/2013)
$439,000 : 680 Broadoak Loop, Sanford4 beds, 3 full baths
$445,000 : 5138 Majestic Woods Pl, Sanford4 beds, 4 full baths
$445,000 : 649 Broadoak Loop, Sanford4 beds, 3 full baths
$629,900 : 5247 Vista Club Run, Sanford4 beds, 3 full baths
$750,000 : 5331 Vista Club Run, Sanford5 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
$699,990 : 870 Isle Pt # 685, Sanford5 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$585,000 : 793 Whooping Crane Ct, Sanford4 beds, 3 full baths
$399,837 : 837 Edgeforest Ter, Sanford3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$420,000 : MLS # O5146959 in Sanford4 beds, 4 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.